At Washington CORE, we place great importance on protecting the privacy of our clients. As such, we adhere to the following policies:
- We do not make any client data available to third parties, except those parties which have a legal right to require disclosure of your information.
- We do not share data from any client with other clients.
- We keep a log of IP addresses of the computers (or proxy servers) that access our web site. However, this information is simply used to analyze overall trends to help us improve our services and is not linked to personally identifiable information in any way.
- We have adopted strict security measures to prevent unauthorized access to, leaking, tampering, destruction, or loss of personal data held by the company.
- In the event that a problem arises, we shall make every effort to prevent the damage from spreading, and corrective measures shall be taken promptly.
To report problems, please fill out the online form below.