Supporting International Outreach & Promotion Activities by An Economic Development Office in Asia
An economic development office of a large municipality in Asia
North America, Asia
2018 – Ongoing
- Market Entry Analysis & Strategy
- Market & Technology Research
- Policy & Regulatory Analysis
- Conference Design & Management
- Web/Content Development & Management
- Liaison, Outreach & Promotion
The client, an economic development office of a large municipality in Asia, was planning to open an office in the U.S. to attract international businesses to their city and support local enterprises looking to expand their operations and/or establish new networks in North America. The client was seeking strategic advice and support in order to conduct effective initial outreach and promotion of their newly established office.
Our team worked closely with the client to develop a plan to kick-start their international outreach and promotion activities. The team helped develop a brand-new website for the US office and created web content to showcase the organization’s capabilities as well as the city’s strengths as an international business partner. Our content creation approach was informed by our broad knowledge of the North American market and 25 years of experience in facilitating international business. The team also assisted the client in planning and hosting an opening reception attended by over 100 key stakeholders from government, industry, and academia. The team has provided strategic advice on an ongoing basis to expand the client’s outreach activities, connecting staff to key decision makers to attract more businesses and investment to the city.
- Helped the client design digital marketing tools, including a brand-new bilingual website and social media.
- Created highly-customized web content based on comprehensive research on North American markets.
- Helped the client build an initial list of contacts to start their US-based outreach and promotional activities and connected client to key contacts.
- Supported the client in planning and hosting an opening reception attended by over 100 key stakeholders from government, industry, and academia.