Washington CORE L.L.C. welcomes candidates who are prepared to work in a self-directed, learning-intensive environment. In return, you will gain exposure to cutting-edge technologies, explore their impacts on business and policy, and help our clients achieve smart growth by leveraging your knowledge and analytical insights. Candidates are expected to have a college degree at the minimum, though a graduate degree is preferred. While it is helpful for candidates to have coursework or experience relevant to our primary consulting areas, it is not essential. However, we place a strong emphasis on superior writing abilities, analytical excellence, and well-developed research and interpersonal skills.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify which position you are applying for.
Full Time/Part Time
- Design – Develop research methodologies and design research plans and surveys
- Research – Conduct thorough secondary research using various online sources
- Interview – Perform surveys and interviews with key stakeholders to understand and report on policy trends and business insights
- Analyze – Evaluate research findings and integrate data and insights
- Report – Produce accurate in-depth reports that summarize research findings, analysis and recommendations
- Present – Make effective presentations of key findings to clients and team members
- Research – Conduct online research as well as interviews with experts in various fields via phone and in-person meetings
- Participate – Attend and write reports on congressional hearings, think tank seminars, and trade association conferences
- Write – Summarize research findings and produce in-depth reports • Brief – Brief research & interview findings to team members
- Coordinate – Assist project teams with project logistics , project execution & management
Administration / Office Assistant
- Knowledge of basic software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience of administrate operations
- Positive, and have a challenging spirit with a communication skills
- Understanding of Japanese
Voices from 2020 Washington CORE Interns
Washington CORE continues to support the development of next-generation international policy experts and business leaders by hosting interns from across the United States and...
Voices from Spring 2020 Washington CORE Interns
We were lucky to have a group of excellent interns join our team this spring. Although all of them had to abruptly leave Washington DC in the middle of March due to the unfolding...
Hosting a Group of Next Generation Leaders from Japan
Washington CORE hosted a group of 25 Japanese students from Chuo University’s new department of “Global Business Management,” as well as five students currently studying at...