Washington CORE L.L.C. welcomes candidates who are prepared to work in a self-directed, learning-intensive environment. In return, you will gain exposure to cutting-edge technologies, explore their impacts on business and policy, and help our clients achieve smart growth by leveraging your knowledge and analytical insights. Candidates are expected to have a college degree at the minimum, though a graduate degree is preferred. While it is helpful for candidates to have coursework or experience relevant to our primary consulting areas, it is not essential. However, we place a strong emphasis on superior writing abilities, analytical excellence, and well-developed research and interpersonal skills.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify which position you are applying for.
Full Time/Part Time
- Design – Develop research methodologies and design research plans and surveys
- Research – Conduct thorough secondary research using various online sources
- Interview – Perform surveys and interviews with key stakeholders to understand and report on policy trends and business insights
- Analyze – Evaluate research findings and integrate data and insights
- Report – Produce accurate in-depth reports that summarize research findings, analysis and recommendations
- Present – Make effective presentations of key findings to clients and team members
- Research – Conduct online research as well as interviews with experts in various fields via phone and in-person meetings
- Participate – Attend and write reports on congressional hearings, think tank seminars, and trade association conferences
- Write – Summarize research findings and produce in-depth reports • Brief – Brief research & interview findings to team members
- Coordinate – Assist project teams with project logistics , project execution & management
Administration / Office Assistant
- Knowledge of basic software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience of administrate operations
- Positive, and have a challenging spirit with a communication skills
- Understanding of Japanese
On October 11, 2023, Washington CORE proudly presented two lectures to the students enrolled in Professor Tomoko Y. Steen's graduate seminar, "Science and Technology in the...
Washington CORE recently received 17 visitors from Chuo University and Reitaku University, Japan’s premier universities. The program was organized by the Japan Global Initiative...
Washington CORE continues to support the development of next-generation international policy experts and business leaders by hosting interns from across the United States and...
We were lucky to have a group of excellent interns join our team this spring. Although all of them had to abruptly leave Washington DC in the middle of March due to the unfolding...
Washington CORE hosted a group of 25 Japanese students from Chuo University’s new department of “Global Business Management,” as well as five students currently studying at...